Select Page

Apathy or corruption in Valencia  

RSS

Losil
(@losil)
03/10/2017 10:09 am  

With problems ranging from excessively loud Motorbikes to extremely loud venues at the gym lasting till past 3AM and water servuce outages that lasts for weeks and when the service is on the water is polluted with debris that cloggs the faucets. Then there are the weekly power outages. With all these problems getting worse over the past years.  A person begins to wonder is this family dynasty corruption or just apathy from the Mayors office? 

ReplyQuote
Losil
(@losil)
03/10/2017 10:39 am  

A complaint today to the Water district office incharge by a very old woman neighbor and many others including myself about having to use purchased mineral water to bath and do laundry resulted in a reply from the incharge that mineral water is good for your skin and clothes. This type of attitude seems to be pervasive throughout the LGU. 

ReplyQuote
ijuanachange
(@ijuanachange)
03/10/2017 12:18 pm  

Mao ba, ma'am? Ingon ana diay ang situation sa Valencia karon? Bason mapaabot nato ni sa hingtungdan aron mahimuan ug action. Tsk3x

ReplyQuote
Losil
(@losil)
03/10/2017 12:43 pm  

I tried to complain to water district office about the water. The problem gets worse. I complained to Mayors office about loud Motorcycle. They told the owner who came to my house late at night and harassed me and my family. Complain to brgy capt. Who said I should go to the next town hall meeting. Last town hall meeting was a disaster as the mayor just made ridiculing remarks about our complaints. Called D30's 8888 complaint number. They were not interested. Said call DILG.  DILG said call mayors office. Like running around in circles. 

ReplyQuote
Losil
(@losil)
03/10/2017 2:07 pm  

We complained about them shutting off the water every night at 9pm till 6 AM. So what they did was to change the times to off at 8PM to 6:30 AM.

ijuanachange liked
ReplyQuote
ijuanachange
(@ijuanachange)
03/10/2017 2:57 pm  

Nah, mao'y nawala ning ka Chada Valencia ani ron...

ReplyQuote
negroschronicle
(@negroschronicle)
Member Admin
03/10/2017 4:40 pm  

Thank you for bringing this up through this forum. Please know that this concern has been posted on our official facebook page for additional information crowdsourcing.

Our goal here is to bring any issues to the concerned public and hopefully come up with a solution for the betterment of everybody... in this case, to the residences of the Municipality of Valencia. 

Have a nice day!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register